text/email
LMW2
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I text or email someone they do not see  " sent from my verison wireless".  How do I set this to appear? Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: text/email
PiperCrab
Contributor - Level 1

For text:

Press the text message icon on the home screen. Press menu button. Press message settings.Scroll down and select message signature, then under that click on edit signature and add whatever you wish.

For email:

Press email icon on home screen. Select the email account you wish to edit. Press menu button. Select email settings. Select compose options. under the email signature heading, add whatever you wish. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
In the email app somewhere in the settings, you can edit a signature to include that. Not sure how to do the same thing with the text messages.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PiperCrab
Contributor - Level 1

For text:

Press the text message icon on the home screen. Press menu button. Press message settings.Scroll down and select message signature, then under that click on edit signature and add whatever you wish.

For email:

Press email icon on home screen. Select the email account you wish to edit. Press menu button. Select email settings. Select compose options. under the email signature heading, add whatever you wish. 

0 Likes