sync only the contacts for each gmail account
87Benz

I have a personal and a business gmail account with separate contacts in each.  Is there a way to sync the contacts for each account individually?  I do not want to see the business contacts in the personal account and the same in my business account.

0 Likes
Re: sync only the contacts for each gmail account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there 87Benz,

That is a great question! I know I would hate it if my contacts mixed all together from my accounts. They are separate for a reason, right? Anyways, I think I can answer your question.

There is a way on certain phones that you can add multiple Gmail accounts. If you add another Gmail account, you can specify to sync the contacts over from that account. Then if you choose to add a new contact on your phone, it would prompt you asking you which account you would like to save this particular contact to. This way they could still stay separate on the two accounts, but both be shown on your device.

If you have a Droid 1 or 2, you can add another Gmail account by going to Settings, Accounts, Add Account. Then your contacts will sync to your phone from both accounts, however, stay separate when you log into the individual account on your computer. I hope this answers your question, but if not, please contact us again!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes