stopping voice commands on LG Octane
rosebud_in

Just got my phone and have been playing around setting it up. Accidentally somehow set up voice commands. Don't want them. I'm told who is calling me or leaving me a message. This will not work when I am in a movie theater or on my job. How do I stop this crap? I moved so I was forced to change carriers because I moved to a different state. I loved U.S. Cellular but had to switch to Verizon.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: stopping voice commands on LG Octane
Wildman
Legend

Your in a Droid X forum area but I think you are not speaking of Voice Command because that app is made to voice dial numbers and contacts not read messages or in coming calls, that sounds more like voice caller id read out option..

This should resolve this for you...

Open the phone and got to Menu> settings and tools> sounds and settings> first go to call sounds> caller id readout> off. Go back to sounds and settings> digit dial readout> off. That should do it for you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: stopping voice commands on LG Octane
Wildman
Legend

Your in a Droid X forum area but I think you are not speaking of Voice Command because that app is made to voice dial numbers and contacts not read messages or in coming calls, that sounds more like voice caller id read out option..

This should resolve this for you...

Open the phone and got to Menu> settings and tools> sounds and settings> first go to call sounds> caller id readout> off. Go back to sounds and settings> digit dial readout> off. That should do it for you.

0 Likes