sound on head phones
catlem

I downloaded my itunes library but when I play it I only have volume through the phone. I connect the headphones and the sounds still comes out of the headphone. How can I have it just plah on the hearphone.

0 Likes
Re: sound on head phones
djtonic
Contributor - Level 2

catlem wrote:

I downloaded my itunes library but when I play it I only have volume through the phone. I connect the headphones and the sounds still comes out of the headphone. How can I have it just plah on the hearphone.

Hi catlem,

Assuming you simply mistyped and you mean either that the music only plays out of the phones speaker when you plug in the headphones OR that the music plays out of the phone's speaker AND the headphones at the same time, I have to say that has never happend to me.  I suggest trying a couple things though.

1st,  make sure your headphones are securely in the jack. 2nd, check your headphones near the connector to make sure that there isnt any issues with the wires..i.e, frayed or crimped.  3rd, try a completely different set of headphones.

The phone should automatically turn off the speaker and "turn on" the headphones when the connection is made in the headphone jack.

I have my phone now with music playing from the built in speaker and no matter what i do with the headphones, the speaker turns off every time.  I also looked at the sonds settings and don't see anything that may have caused your issue.

Let us know if you figure it out.  Hopeffully someone else here has had the same problem and can give some advice.

Dj

0 Likes