seriously.. just kill me
jennster
Enthusiast - Level 3

my incredible speaker blew... so i got a brand new one today..

and so help me god, the contacts are not syncing up with the call log.. or text messages.

i have no idea who is calling or texting, because the names are all wrong.  why is this happening???  anyone??

it seems to mostly be happening on handcent and not the messages htc function (although phone calls are still all screwy)

and i can't keep the APP LOCK to stay locked on this dang phone

0 Likes
Re: seriously.. just kill me
aleka9230

thats funny my speaker just blew too. im afraid to bring it back for another one because i really dont want to screw things up while transfering files.  if they swap my phone out does anyone know if they could transfer my apps too.  i paid $30 for one of my apps and i really dont want to have to pay for that again.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

If you got it from the market you will not lose it.  You can always download them from the market free of charge.

0 Likes
gratfuldead69

There is also an APP called my backup. It is free on the market and will backup contacts, pictures and apps on a secure server. When you get the new phone it will automatically sync up.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

the speaker is, in my opinion, the WORST feature on these devices. i know it's just a phone, but i expected a bit more from such a multimedia driven device. if i turn up music all the way then i can here it, but sounds bad. we use my brother in law's blackberry to stream pandore at the pool and it sounds great. i would have thought the inc could put a speaker as good as a bb inside.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

gratfuldead69 wrote:

There is also an APP called my backup. It is free on the market and will backup contacts, pictures and apps on a secure server. When you get the new phone it will automatically sync up.

Just a reminder that it is a 30 day trial,so only lasts you 30 days

0 Likes