save photos to sd card
cindilu

i can't figure out how to save the photos to the sd card.  they all save to the camera.  i asked at the verizon store and they don't know how to do it either.  anybody know?  i have the motorola droid.

0 Likes
Re: save photos to sd card
OldPilot
Contributor - Level 1

If you're familiar with file management, download Astro file manager from the Market. It's free and it allows saving files to the SD card easily. You can manage all your photos and videos along with other data files. Very easy to use.

0 Likes
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

You can also try these steps below.

• Go to images from your phone browser
  • Open options and select mark all 
  • Now open the menu again
  • Go into copy and then select memory card 
  • The images will start to copy

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Oops! Double posted firstlady09. :smileysurprised:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MotoDroider

Hi. How do you know it's not saving your pics to the SD card?

I have a Motorola Droid and when I take a pic, it saves it to the card.

What folder / path are you looking in?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I didn't think that the original Droid had enough internal memory to allow pictures to be saved to the phone. Therefore it always saved pictures to the sd card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RonAnderson
Droid one saves pics and video straight to the SD card.
0 Likes
RonAnderson
There is no option on the Droid (once select all is pressed) to move the selected to the SD card. Hence, the pics automatically go to the SD card.

To all moderators, this is not an attack but it is a clarification to get what a person had mistakenly said correct.
0 Likes