Re: reboot Loop
xraybob

2:30am this morning!!!!!!!!!! it took me an hour and a half to figure out i had to take out my mini sd card to get it to stop! so far, so good. i guess i'll find out tonight if it's safe.

0 Likes
MissLeah1991
Enthusiast - Level 1

hmm that is definitely strange that its continuing to do that sugabutt =/

Mine and other people i know with DINC's only take a few minutes to update then our phones went back to normal.

I would definitely call Verizon or HTC and see what they can do for you.

0 Likes
tylerrabbit

Success. I removed the SD card, backed it up, and after reinserting it in the phone, formatted it. I then replaced only the essential stuff I wanted to keep like photos. This seems to have solved the problem - for now. Will see what happens tomorrow around 2AM... Thanks Xraybob.

0 Likes
axe1185

MY PHONE IS DOING THE SAMETHING 2 NITES IN A ROW NOW! BOTH NITES IT WOKE ME UP, AND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I PULLED THE BATTERY, BUT NOW MY LOCK PATTERN HAS CHANGED AND I CANT USE MY PHONE, ANY SUGGESTIONS?

0 Likes
padarjohn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem with my Incredible. Good to know I'm not alone.

I don't want a new phone, though. Can you even get new Incredibles?

0 Likes
smartguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is not a problem , rather I will  suggest   mut e it over night and let him do his  work  over night.

Lot of people replied  telling that  it  stopped after couple of nights once its done doing its upgrade in back ground.

It starts at 2 AM and then  if we pull  battery that kill the  progress and it again starts next night  to execute its  command.

Leave it over night in no-tone / no volume  state  with charger connected , so that you wont  be disturbed by  Droid Sound and then  you can have phone as it was  in morning.

New Incredibles can be  found online. I also bought one online for 200 bucks Smiley Happy .Someone was selling a brand new device with sealed box Smiley Happy

0 Likes
kessah

Yes I got my new one on Monday.  Same phone exactly but without the problems and I didn't have to pay anything including shipping.  Nice to be back up and running!

0 Likes
mhotel

Same behavior here.  Update came in yesterday AM,  woke me up at 0230 this morning with repeated reboots accompanied by the infamous "Droid" voice.  Finally got up after about three of them and shut it down.

0 Likes
raven44

got update last night, woke up to reboots around 2am, i let it go and it stopped by 6am

0 Likes
shockeye0615

This night 3 for me of this.  2 AM on the dot the reboots start.

0 Likes