"Who Stole My Apps" :)
Wildman
Legend

Ok I have to ask, has anyone figured out what’s going on with the market?  I thought the issue with some apps not showing up was caused somehow with the Froyo 2.2 update but after having friends on different devices noticing the same thing its becoming clear its not just Droid X 2.2 users.  I back all my apps up with MyBackup so I wont go without my apps but no updates will show up due to the app not showing on site at all, when I scan codes that I usually use to down load apps or search Market they keep saying nothing found…. I hope this is just a bug..

I know, there isn’t any thing anyone here can do but I was wondering is this just happening to a few devices or a large amount?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Who Stole My Apps" :)
Tidbits
Legend

Google hasn't updated the build numbers for the devices yet.  So when there is an update it'll hide protected apps even from your download list.  I honestly think Google should update the list first THEN manufacturers/carriers push their updates.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Google hasn't updated the build numbers for the devices yet.  So when there is an update it'll hide protected apps even from your download list.  I honestly think Google should update the list first THEN manufacturers/carriers push their updates.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Thanks for the update, that makes since.... The funny part is that I was looking for iHeartRadio and I couldn't found it but I just checked it again and there is now two different ones now, one of them has Verizon Version on it....  There may be some changes like this with other apps that may also be causing apps to vanish..

Update: Remove other iHeartRadio if you already have it installe because it is listed as 2 apps and makes video go crazy...

0 Likes