problems downloading NES ROMS on moto droid
bhofflen

Looking to see if anyone's had the same problem and how to fix?  I downloaded the Mojo NES from the market to play oldschool nintendo games on my droid.  then tried going to a few different websites online to download the games.  everytime i try downloading one, i get the same error "download unsucessful. content not supported on this phone."

any help??

B

0 Likes
Re: problems downloading NES ROMS on moto droid
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

The Droid doesn't support downloading of all file types through the browser.  Try downloading it on a computer and move it over to the SD card. 

0 Likes
bhofflen

i got a few downloaded to my computer, then transferred over to my droid.  now when i go in to load a game, it's just a black screen and no sound??

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
Some roms are corrupt. I am able to run roms without problem. Download JNES emulator for your computer and use the computer to download the roms. Test them out first, if they work transfer them to memory card. for SNES roms, they can be zipped, they work fine. GBA roms need to be unzipped. Keeop trying, it works really nice. I love playing megaman x on my droid. They even sell a thing that covers the keyboard that makes the keyboard feel like a controller.
0 Likes