printing from the droid x
gator1
Contributor - Level 1
can someone tell me if it is possible to print directly from droidx. web pages, email, etc. thanks
0 Likes
Re: printing from the droid x
gator1
Contributor - Level 1
Anyone?
0 Likes
Droid-X

I would look and see if there is any print option offered to you, when you are looking at a simple text file or document.  If its not shown as an option, I would have to say you can't print from the "X."

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Yes there is. Check out the app called PrintShare.

0 Likes
Tank72

PrintShare is THE answer, i agree!

0 Likes
runnman
Contributor - Level 1

Is that the "PrinterShare Droid Print" program by Mobile Dynamix?  Are there any issues with the program and the Droid X?  And, is the upgrade to the paid version worth it?

0 Likes
gator1
Contributor - Level 1
thanks everyone! i downloaded printshare and it seems to be just the thing I am looking for. What a great forum this is!!
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

runnman wrote:

Is that the "PrinterShare Droid Print" program by Mobile Dynamix?  Are there any issues with the program and the Droid X?  And, is the upgrade to the paid version worth it?

The PrintShare app is available for ANY android phone. Yes the app is called PrinterShare by Mobile Dynamix. I think I did spell it wrong in my other post.  Thanks for the correction. 

There is a PrinterShare Droid Print version that you can get for free. It's a limited app though which means you can't do everything on it unless you buy the app. You can test it out though before buying it for $4.95.  Which is nice to do. Also look at the comments by users on the app. Just go to the market and open the app. Then tap "read all comments"

0 Likes