portable recharger
edeilbeck

Has anyone had success with a small portable charger to use when you don't have a electrical outlet to plug a regular charger into?

0 Likes
Re: portable recharger
55Bob901

I purchased a small charger at a nearby Verizon store.  The box says I can get up to 5 extra hours out of it.  It's a Motorola product that goes for a little over $10.  I've used it once, but not long enough to test  out the 5 hour claim.  That may not be much time, but I think it will work for me.  I doubt I will need it that often, and I don't see myself in too many situations where I can't recharge the normal way.

0 Likes
Re: portable recharger
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

edeilbeck wrote:

Has anyone had success with a small portable charger to use when you don't have a electrical outlet to plug a regular charger into?

Hi edeilbeck,

Those devices are great! I have personally purchased a couple and gave to my kids (they always run out of batteries) and they have found them very useful as they provide enough juice to charge their phones about 60% and are great for emergencies. They keep them in their car/purse in case they battery runs out. You can find at this LINK.

0 Likes