Re: not so incredible on the rear speaker.
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2

Bob3894 wrote:

Bought my first incredible in june. Im getting ready to receive my 4th one. The speaker is junk!!!

+1. Got my first D Inc in August. Speaker #3 just blew today and I've only had this one 2 weeks. The last one lasted 3 weeks. First one went within the first 30 days, so they replaced it with another new one. This one is a reman. And no, it's not because I'm rockin' out on the rear speaker, and it's not just a sound quality issue. You can tell as soon as the speaker blows because you can hear the sound change to an annoying crackle. This one blew while playing an oem notification sound for an incoming e-mail. Love the phone...getting discouraged with the rear speaker blowing every two to three weeks. D Dave
0 Likes
Leslie1
Contributor - Level 1

Try doing a factory reset on device if making a clicking; popping; buzzing noise.

(Make sure to back up important data you have on the phone before you reset your device.)

From home screen select application tab; settings; SD & phone storage; factory data reset; reset phone; select erase everything.

0 Likes
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2
okay, I'm just speculating here. is anybody here who has had multiple rear speaker failures using the sound manager app from the market ?I'm now on my fourth incredible from rear speaker failures and I'm starting to wonder what is going on. just wondering.
0 Likes