no visit from the gingerbread man
berryj

Im guessing nobody has gotten the OTA update yet....here on the east coast and nothing. just a waiting game...

0 Likes
Re: no visit from the gingerbread man
strike01

not me :smileysad:

0 Likes
HoustonHeart
Contributor - Level 2

OTA's take time, tey can't push it to everyone at once then need to go in steps.

I myself rather have a visit from the Icecream man but maybe in the future.

0 Likes
NoLeafClover

Ive gotten mine this morning.

I was on a "hunger strike" yesterday about this..woke up this morning to b*** more about how we haven't gotten the update yet and next thing i know I had a prompt on my cel.

Took 20 min to go through and install. Make sure when you get the prompt and its downloading, try not to move far from the area you're at the time as it might disconnect your 4g network and might run into problems...just to be safe

0 Likes
majael
Contributor - Level 1

NoLeafClover wrote:

Ive gotten mine this morning.

I was on a "hunger strike" yesterday about this..woke up this morning to b*** more about how we haven't gotten the update yet and next thing i know I had a prompt on my cel.

Took 20 min to go through and install. Make sure when you get the prompt and its downloading, try not to move far from the area you're at the time as it might disconnect your 4g network and might run into problems...just to be safe

That assumes one is in a 4G coverage area at the time, of course...

I'm wondering if anyone that has received the update prompt has attempted to enable WiFi to receive the download that way instead?

0 Likes
berryj

still no update for me. wonder how much longer ill have to wait?

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
I've tried over wifi and 3g and 4g to manually pull the update.....willi don't have it here in scottsdale arizona.....9:50 pm. Maybe early tomorrow morning?
0 Likes
averagejane
Enthusiast - Level 3

GingerBoy hasn't visited me either.  I think he is skipping AZ.

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
Yea sill nothing here in scottsdale, az.
0 Likes
bluestar
Contributor - Level 1

Still missing in Michigan too.

0 Likes