new update available on phone
gej1
Contributor - Level 1

There is a update on all dx phones go to settings ,about phone system update. You have to do it manually.It corrects most issues.It now shows missed calls with blinking green light.Mine hasn't rebooted or froze up since I installed it.I can also make calls now without rebooting.YOU HAVE TO GO TO SETTINGS ABOUT PHONE AND SYSTEMS UPDATE AND TELL IT TO INSTALL

0 Likes
Re: new update available on phone
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2

lol

0 Likes
p38flnp38fln
Enthusiast - Level 2

Edit - as  i read further through the threads, I see this has already been discussed at length.  Nice update though!

0 Likes
phranc
It broke my camera. It starts but the screen stays black. No video.
0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello phranc,

I'm sorry to hear that!  I would be a bit frustrated if my camera wasn't working.  I would like for you to observe the shutter for me and let me know your findings.  When you check camera lens/shutter, it should be open so you can see the camera lens.  When you take a photo, the shutter blinks closed and then back open.  If the shutter is mechanically closed the handset may need to be repaired or replaced.  If you observe the shutter is indeed open I would suggest trying a different SD card before we look into a reset or a replacement.  Please let me know if you are still experiencing this and if any of this information assist you or if you need additional help.  Thank you.  

0 Likes