new phone
funnygirl060

Is there anyway that i can get rid of this phone and get a different phone all together?

I just got this is April and it sucks!!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: new phone
Not applicable

funnygirl060 wrote:

Is there anyway that I can get rid of this phone and get a different phone all together?

Hi there, funnygirl060!

Its frustrating to have difficulties with your phone. However, if you'd like to PM me about the concerns you have we can troubleshoot and go over warranty options, if necessary.  Please include your name and mobile number in the PM.

Thank you so much and have a great day!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nomoredroids
Good luck with that! The phone sucks and they won't fix any of the software problems or upgrade the software. Here is a fix from Motorola "pull the battery for 1 minute". That sometimes works for a day. The lack of communication from Verizon and Motorola shows what kind of companies they are. I'm suck another year also with this junk.
0 Likes
funnygirl060

yeah i've done that several times and it doesn't work...I have never had this with any of my phone with Verizon, this is shocking!!!

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

what issues are you having?

my wife has a droid 2, and it works fine

0 Likes
funnygirl060

it wored fine for me too before the store did the factory reset.

I can't get my corporate email nor my personal email to sync and run in the background like it did prior.

i called verizon and they had me recheck one some buttons that had already been set and it worked for about a min when she sent a test email but hasn't worked since.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

i would check the settings on those programs

make sure that synching is turned on

are the gmail? or other accounts?

exhange has issues, yahoo has issues

gmail is the only one that seems to work all the time

0 Likes
funnygirl060

One is my clearwire acount which is a gmail and the other is my corporate email.

when i spoke to verizon today i would have assumed that she had me do everything but apparrently not!

I have checked and checked this phones access, and for some reason it's just not working as it did prior.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

on the corp account, check with your IT department

id check clearwires web page for any info about thier system

if email is the only issue you are having, its got to be a setting of some sort

0 Likes
rdnkengineer
Enthusiast - Level 3

funnygirl060 wrote:

Is there anyway that i can get rid of this phone and get a different phone all together?

You can always go to ebay and buy a different phone and activate it on you current plan, just have to make sure it is a verizon phone. My buddy has done it many times and I have bought backups but luckily never needed to use them.

Issues with this phone I have been experiencing; it restarts by itself (has gotten worse in the last month, never use to do it at all when i first got it), it doesn't recieve sms messages all the time (have to restart the phone and when it comes back up and i type my password the sms message is duplicated up two, three or even four times). Those are the main issues I have been dealing with.

Some improvements I think they should make would be when the phone is set on vibrate when silent the text messages should only vibrate in silent mode (currently it vibrates if volume is turned up) and you should be able to import any gmail calendar (currently can't import team calendars which stinks). Must just be the software developer in my coming out that I notice the little things.

0 Likes
Not applicable

funnygirl060 wrote:

Is there anyway that I can get rid of this phone and get a different phone all together?

Hi there, funnygirl060!

Its frustrating to have difficulties with your phone. However, if you'd like to PM me about the concerns you have we can troubleshoot and go over warranty options, if necessary.  Please include your name and mobile number in the PM.

Thank you so much and have a great day!

0 Likes