new emails stopped showing
ericski71

email was working fine. now they dont send to my bionic.  have yahoo and gmail

0 Likes
Re: new emails stopped showing
Not applicable

I can definitely see how that can be frustrating not to receive your email.  I have had this issue before.  The best way to resolve this is to delete the email accounts and re-add them.  Have you performed this measure?  Are you able to receive messages to your Yahoo and Gmail account on your computer?  Do you have any problems getting onto the browser?  Do you have any problems sending out emails?  Please answer these questions so I can resolve your email issue.  Thanks.

0 Likes
LuvLongears

I have 3 email accounts:  default is POP3, #2 is a corp sync, and #3 is an IMAP.

I have the same problem with emails disappearing from the the  corp sync and the IMAP type accounts.  Generally when this happens it is accompanied by the com.motorola.main.service force close error, and the emails in the default POP 3 account sending two of every new email I receive.

Not sure how to solve what first.

I have pulled the battery so far.  Power cycled the unit, removed all Google sync options with outlook and the problem still exists.  HELP!

Please...

0 Likes
robyn471

I never saw where the original poster replied to the questions SammuelP asked, but I have the same issues so I will respond and hope I get an answer back!

I have not deleted the email account and re-added it.  I am able to receive all my email on my Gmail account on my computer.  I have no problem getting into the browser on my phone or sending out emails or text messages.  SO WHAT DO I DO?  This happens at least once or twice a month, then I begin to get all my emails again.

Please someone help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi robyn471,

I realize the importance of sending and receiving email and I am here to assist you! As Sammuel advised, I suggest removing and re-adding your email account as well.  Settings>Accounts>Select your Gmail account>Menu>Remove Account. Which device do you have? Have you recently downloaded any new applications? I hope this information is helpful. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your involvement in our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes