kittybatz11
Enthusiast - Level 1

on the google nav...blue star trek badge....how do I save favorite locations...it says to tap the star beside the address but there is no star ??????

0 Likes
Re: nav
moates
Contributor - Level 3

1. Launch the maps application.

2. Search for the desired location.

3. Tap the balloon for the location on the map to bring up the details for that location.

4. Tap the star in the upper-right corner of the screen to make it yellow.

5. The location will show as a star on the map at all times. You can tap on the star to access it in the future.

***Items that were starred will appear on the Starred Places when using navigation mode.

Alternative method for saving locations

Long press home page and select the following:

-Shortcuts

-Directions

-Enter destination, name and icon

-Select save

*Icon is created on homepage

0 Likes
Re: nav
DancingBear

First post!  I've been reading this forum since I got my DX 6 weeks ago. It's amazing what you can learn...for instance these directions about starring places. I've been trying to figure it out since I got the phone. Thanks moates.

To the rest of you who spend endless hours reading and responding, thanks a million. I learned when I had a Palm E2 (dating myself, I know) that these forums are a godsend. I find very little time to read, let alone respond, so if it weren't for the likes of you, there would be nothing to read...and I wouldn't have near as much fun with my DX!

0 Likes