lost pictures, music, and apps.. cant update
woodwind_86
So, to start for the last three weeks, I had the low storage on the top of my status bar..
And then last night that finally went away, but only to discover that all my pictures are no longer there. My apps were all gone too, and I lost all my music. And now my phone won't sync to my computer or anything..
I tried to do an update but it won't go pass the rebooting stage, and then my phone freezes. I don't understand what is going on?
Is there anyway to get my pictures back? Can I check and see if they were on my mini SD card?
0 Likes
Re: lost pictures, music, and apps.. cant update
woodwind_86
So I was able to get all my pictures back, but now my contact list isn't updating at all. And all my pictures for contacts are gone. Like I can't update any contacts or change or delete them.. why?
0 Likes
Re: lost pictures, music, and apps.. cant update
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

I feel your pain and I'm here to help. You mentioned that you were unable to update the SW on the device. Since your last post have you been able to update the SW? If not, this may be the reason you are having the issue with the pictures on your phone and not being able to manage the pictures for your contacts.

I've researched this and found other users have reported having issues with the SW update as well were they were getting a Low Memory message and others have also lost pictures on their phone.

Many customers have found that a hard reset has resolved all these issues and after the hard reset they have been able to pull the SW update. I recommend you attempt the hard reset. Please make sure to save all your picture to your SD card as this will erase all data on the device. Once you have done the hard reset click here for steps on how to update the SW. 

If after performing the hard reset you are still having issue with your phone, please post back and I will be more than happy to further assist you.

0 Likes