live wallpaper question
rt1027
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a live wallpaper scene saved (water) which I want to use regularly,  but when I turn off my incredible, upon reboot it defaults back to the fix'd htc multicolor wallpaper.

Is this normal, meaning after each reboot I need to reselect my water scene.....or am I missing something in the settings?

0 Likes
Re: live wallpaper question
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

rt1027 wrote:

I have a live wallpaper scene saved (water) which I want to use regularly,  but when I turn off my incredible, upon reboot it defaults back to the fix'd htc multicolor wallpaper.

Is this normal, meaning after each reboot I need to reselect my water scene.....or am I missing something in the settings?

why, as it appears, are you rebooting your phone alot?  a reset like a reboot, i believe, kills all apps.

if you mean just simply shutting the device off, then if you are running a task killer program, it might be set at a default of killing all tasks when you shut down the device.  you should place an "ignore" tag on that app so it will never be shut off.

0 Likes
Re: live wallpaper question
Driod-Pimpn2010

I own an Incredible also, and I can not change my wallpaper to anything but the rainbow colored that came programmed with the phone.  I just tried the adivce my man up there gave, and it did nothing. You got any more tips dude. I can pick any wallpaper, and it says wallpaper saved and set, put the only wallpaper that shows up is the rainbow colored one, that came programmed on the phone.???? But I can turn the off ( just a normal power down) and the cut the phone back on, and the wallpaper I wanted to set is there???? Got any suggestions?

0 Likes