issues with droid charge
berryj

i have had the droid charge for about a month so far. and i absolutely hate it. i have had nothing but issues with this phone. and some of them issues are as followed:

-Yahoo email not working on stock app or the Yahoo mail app. The stock app is asking to re enter my password every 2 seconds and im not getting any emails. the Yahoo app doesnt push any emails either 

-the front camera not working is B-S. (thanks gingerbread update)

-i have to restart the phone every now and then to get my camera to work or for media to play. when i play a ringtone or try to put an mp3 on my phone i get an error that says the type of media cannot be played. then i restart the phone and it works. 

-ive recently noticed that the voice on the phone is getting garbled and staticy. i have to restart the phone for that as well

-i cant set any custom ringtones. i miss calls all the time because out of nowhere the ringtone wont play. it becomes silent. it doesnt set itself to silent mode, it just doesnt play. like it doesnt exist on the phone. 

im pretty **bleep** i have to have this phone well into 2013. so i decided to take my complaints to Verizon and needless to say everyone Ive talked to doesnt give a good crap that this phone sucks. Im past my 14 day exchange, which blows because we all know that within the first week the phone acts like a perfect angel. Ive pretty much talked to anyone and everyone i can at verizon and no one will work with me. my option is to "buy another phone at full retail price". I refuse to pay $600 for a new phone, when I paid a ton of money for this one, and pay well over a hundred dollars a month on my bill. So they suggested then i get the replacement phone. 

The rude gentleman at customer service refused to help me because i couldnt speak to him from a non verizon phone. i live by myself and my charge is my only phone line. i use it as a house phone, so this guy suggested i go to a neighbors. i live in a townhouse, i dont know my neighbors, i think ill just walk over there....no thanks. he proceeded to tell me that the replacement phone would fix my issues but then told me how Yahoo just doesnt work on android. Ok SO im gonna get the same phone and we still wont be able to fix my email issue? the front camera is just a load of crap. i wanted a front camera because my niece and nephew live in another state and i wanted to skype with them. well thats a lost cause. I need the email for work. 

So after I threatened to take my business elsewhere I quit getting any responses from verizon. it might be cheaper for me to pay to terminate my contract, than to pay 600 dollars for a new phone, on top of 100 dollars a month until 2013. 

i get that verizon is all about the MONEY these days but they are only screwing themselves. their customer service is getting worse. they no longer care about the customer. and of course they always say "i understand your frusturations". and i find it funny that anytime theres an issue with a phone they always say "oh well ive never heard of that happening".  The people ive talked to at customer service acted shocked that the front camera doesnt work with skype. like dont give me bull**bleep**. i pay out the **bleep** for their service and all they do is screw people. they refuse to hear you out. i understand that they get people who are irate and call to **bleep** constantly, but its their job. isnt the customer always right? :smileyhappy: 

0 Likes