Re: is the dInc really old news already??
pamela984

I 'upgraded' from the Blackberry Curve because I had more problems than I care to talk about - was so excited to get the Incredible - wasn't interested in the Droid X - don't want a bigger phone - just want the one I have to perform as promised.  I have had the rolling screen issue, had other issues and then finally did a hard reset - no problems since that - but really can't wait until the 2.2 update - it has been rolled out to some - how many times do I have to drive 30 miles to the nearest Verizon store before I get it?

0 Likes
izgil
To me it doesn't make any difference if our phone is still in the news or not. This phone is still considered new and if HTC finds it necessary to release some updates they will do it eventually.
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

@greatone.....the original motorola droid ALREADY HAS 2.2! i'm not complaining about my phone and if you actually read my post i did refer to the eris. we are becoming the next eris.

0 Likes
rsarno
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes agreed!

0 Likes
BrianAB

I received this response today 08/23/10 from a query I sent to Verizon support:

" I completely understand your frustration about not having any solid information about an update for the HTC Droid. Honestly, I have an Incredible as well, so I'm in the same boat. Unfortunately, at this time, we still haven't released any information about an upcoming release date for Froyo for the device, then again, we also haven't said we aren't going to release one for the phone either. Please don't buy into the rumors. Once we get more information, I'm sure you'll be privy to the information."

It was a pleasure helping you today, Should you have any additional concerns, please don’t hesitate to write back. Otherwise, thank you so much for being part of Verizon Wireless and have a good day!

0 Likes