iphone contacts into new DROIDX....HOW?
dogwalker

I am also a former iphone owner. I now have the Droid X and am slowly learning how it works. I am not a computer person and most of the time I need step by step instructions. Now my problems. I found how to link my photos into my Droid took me awhile but I got it. Now my other problem. I cannot figure out how I can link my contacts that are on my Mac into my Droid. When I bought my new phone the sales person downloaded the contacts that were in my iphone in my Droid but within the last couple days I have put in 3 new contacts.

I thought just by plugging my Droid into my Mac everynight it would link everything like it did with my iphone. I was wrong.

Can anyone direct me to a site or Droid manual where I might find help.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: iphone contacts into new DROIDX....HOW?
rocknm
Enthusiast - Level 3

When you got your DX, did they set you up with a Google account.  If so, your phone will sync with your contacts on your Google account OTA, (over the air) automatically.

If your adding more than a few contacts at once I have found that its easier to do it on your google cantacts web site on your PC using a keyboard.

I know the Droid can sync with Microsoft outlook, I just dont know how to set it up, if that is what your trying to do some one in this forum will know how.

Good luck.. 

0 Likes
Re: iphone contacts into new DROIDX....HOW?
Wildman
Legend

Here is a article that I usually direct user to that covers this subject pretty well... http://www.androidmeup.com/articles/transfer-your-existing-iphone-contacts-to-your-new-android, they have instructions that user has been able to do very simply..

Hope it helps..

0 Likes