i got my droid incredible and have alot of questions.
MANNY921

ok so im playing with the phone for the first 2 hours and i down loaded all of the apps that i have bought with my moto droid and they all worked fine on the moto but now they are foreclosing alot and some are not working at all. How can i get them to work and how can i know if they are not meant to be use on the incredible?

0 Likes
Re: i got my droid incredible and have alot of questions.
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

MANNY921 wrote:

ok so im playing with the phone for the first 2 hours and i down loaded all of the apps that i have bought with my moto droid and they all worked fine on the moto but now they are foreclosing alot and some are not working at all. How can i get them to work and how can i know if they are not meant to be use on the incredible?

are you running 2.1 or 2.2?

if it is 2.2 then it could be that the apps you have are made for 2.1 and the developers of your apps need to fix the bugs.  if you search the market, alot have done so already.

0 Likes
Re: i got my droid incredible and have alot of questions.
AZSALUKI
Legend

2.2 hasn't been released for the incredible yet, so that shouldn't be the problem. however, many apps work better on some phones and worse on others. if you go to the market and find the app, sometimes it will tell us what phones it is meant for or specifically, which ones it's not for. the incredible is relatively new so many of them don't run as well on it and many are being updated to work for it. i've noticed a lot of the "flashlight" apps do not work on the incredible. i usually go to the app and go to "all coments" and make sure i find someone who is actually using the htc di and gave it a good review. you'll notice, if you read through a dozen or so ratings/comments, that some will love the app with certain phones, and others will think it's awful, with other phones. this is just how i choose them and so far all of mine run very smooth. also, did you actually download them (with recent updates) or transfer them somehow (that may not have updates?)

0 Likes