hypersensitive screen during phone calls
dentaldoc

Has anyone experienced highly sensitive phone screen. I have had difficulty from day one ( may 2010) with screen sensitivity. During calls if the screen barely touches my face, ear, hair, etc. the screen goes to lock or some other location and the person on the other line can not hear me.   When I realize what has happened I have to rapidly try to get back to the call screen before the other person hangs up. This is very frustrating. The only way I have found to eliminate this problem is to only use a blue tooth device. This is not always convenient. 

0 Likes
Re: hypersensitive screen during phone calls
NYsMissingStar
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a similar problems with my Droid X as well.... the screen will do the little lock buzz when the screen locks and some light hits the detector... I found using an ear piece is the easiest way to avoid this... just a lot of times I really don't want to use an ear piece... 

0 Likes
jmccoy70
Contributor - Level 2

Did you try the Speaker Phone function?  Probably just for those times when using the Ear bud is not good?

0 Likes
NYsMissingStar
Enthusiast - Level 3

jmccoy70 wrote:

Did you try the Speaker Phone function?  Probably just for those times when using the Ear bud is not good?

depends on the call I'm on,.... but I don't use it often....

0 Likes