htc incredible?
swillinn14
0 Likes
Re: htc incredible?
swillinn14

I hear any day now... Anyone hear anything else? Would this be ur next phone?

0 Likes
ck125

I hope its soon this phone looks awesome but the way Verizon is might as well not get your hopes up it may not be out for months at the rate verizon operates.

0 Likes
jjbecket

WTH...i mean common. We were supposed to have the nexus one by now...now we dont hasve the incredible...yet we have rumors of an iphone. And i have this piece is $#@@!!##@!!! storm that is a nice paper weight

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
ew, I would choose a motorola q before I would get a storm... I wish the incredible had a keyboard, that would be my dream phone. There are some people that are loading the 2.1 android OS on the htc touch pro 2 which of course I assume voids warranty.
0 Likes
Mochi

I wouldn't hold your breath for the HTC Incredible. I have found no credible sources showing the HTC Incredible is coming to Verizon, and now with the temporary ban of HTC imports to the US.....It could be a while.

0 Likes
JWS1956

This according to a Verizon Tech support supervisor. 

For those waiting for the Incredible.  HTC is still testing it.  They have till June to finish the testing and promote the phone.  Verizon has not accepted the phone yet and not sure they even will take it.  Depends on the results of the testing. 

They have no plans even if they do accept it to offer it as an upgrade as of now.  So... the Eris users are the ones that get the shaft this time if Verizon does pick up the Incredible.

0 Likes
Mochi

I went in over the weekend and was told by a sales associate at Verizon (Granted I don't know how valid the information is), that Verizon is getting the HTC Incredible and that it will be their version of the Nexus One. He said that they hope to have it available in the summer. I personally got tired of waiting and after more research and playing with the Eris and Moto Droid, I opted for the Moto Droid.

0 Likes
jjbecket

getting sick of rumors. I have a storm....which is only good at getting me my e-mail. Nothing else. Yet....sprint has the new EVO (which if sprint was good in NYC id switch to), At&t has the iphone and t-mobile has...(well, they suck).

What do we have right now as our flagship device? The droid? Really?

0 Likes
Mochi

jjbecket wrote:

What do we have right now as our flagship device? The droid? Really?

I thought that too Jjbecket, but the more I played with it the more I really ended up liking it. I'm completely satisfied with the Moto Droid. Which is kind of a shocker for me, cause I've been very disappointed with Motorola as of late. I definitely have to eat my words and say that it's an amazing piece of machery and the differences between it and the N1 (for me, at least) are not as big of a deal as I thought it would be....it's pretty minimal. 😃

As far as confirmed information about the HTC Incredible, I haven't found any from the HTC or Verizon websites.

0 Likes