how do i retrieve pixs
LetsgoFishing
Contributor - Level 1

How do I transfer pixs from my Droid Eris sd card to my DINC2? I was told to save the pixs to my computer then transfer to DINC2. I have saved to computer but I see no way of transferring the pixs to the new device. What step am I missing? Thx for your help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i retrieve pixs
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
That's why I asked the question again. I couldn't tell if you had seen/refreshed to view all the posts in the thread. I thought it best to repeat it.

Sounds like you may have found all that you were looking for.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Connect the Dinc2 to the computer with the usb cable and mount the Dinc2 as a disk drive. You should see two external disk drives, the phone's internal memory and the sd card. Using your file explorer on the computer, copy the pictures from the computer to the Dinc2's sd card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
LetsgoFishing
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry, I don't see two external disk drives or anything saying sd card. Any other suggestions? I also just noticed, when I inputted my Eris sd card to transfer the pixs to the computer, not all the pixs came over. Is their a reason for that also? thx

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Did you just check all the folders on the Eris sd card? Pictures taken with the camera would be in the DCIM folder. Downloaded pictures might be in the download folder.

It sounds like you have a card reader on your computer. How about turning the Dinc2 off and take out the sd card. Then read the Dinc2 sd card on the computer and transfer the pictures to a folder on the Dinc2 sd card.

0 Likes
LetsgoFishing
Contributor - Level 1

Never mind, got the info about the two disk drives. I do need answer to second question, why not all pixs on the Eris transferring to the computer?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
And I asked, did you check all the folders on the Eris sd card?

I just copied my entire Eris sd card to the computer in preparation for transferring to a different phone.

0 Likes
LetsgoFishing
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry, I didn't see your post previous to my last one. I just found the other pixs on the Eris. Sound like you're getting  snippy. Again, I did not see your post & I'm not trying to be ugly if it sounded that way. I can't stand people getting testy with each other on these forums so I try not to

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
That's why I asked the question again. I couldn't tell if you had seen/refreshed to view all the posts in the thread. I thought it best to repeat it.

Sounds like you may have found all that you were looking for.

0 Likes
LetsgoFishing
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, I think I have it now. Let me play with it some more. Appreciate your help.

0 Likes