holidays in calendar
hydroguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am trying to get holidays to sync with my calendar. On my pc, I have subcribed to the US Holidays calendar and it shows up on my pc. But on the droid, only my calendar items show up.

Anybody know if this is posible?

0 Likes
Re: holidays in calendar
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I think I somehow loaded the holidays into my google calendar when I logged into it through the computer. It was a long time ago. It was an option in the calendar settings. But they still show on my phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
hydroguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah I have the holidays on my computer, but they do not show up on the phone even though on my phone it shows both my calendar and the holidays calendar is being synced.

my phone is the moto droid

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
What I was trying to say was I logged into my gmail account on the web through google.com and clicked the link for calendar. Once I was on the calendar page I added holidays to the calendar. Those show up on the phone.
I am not sure how to sync a holiday calendar through Outlook. Are you using a local Outlook or connecting through Exchange?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
hydroguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the holidays showing up on my pc when logged into my gmail calendar, But they still do not show up on my droid even though it says the holdays calendar is synced, visible.

The only way that I can get holidays to show up on my phone is to copy the holidays to my personal calendar.

There has to be a fix for this somewhere.

0 Likes