highlights about my droid x
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

this is sorta a counter post to the guy saying his x blows.....

im guessing you are in a bad coverage area....

my 3g is better and faster than my env3 i had the signal drops to 1x probably about 1/10 as often as the env3

the wifi is amazing when i use market i turn on wifi so it works fast and i pick up a few neighbors who live about 300 ft away from my house i dont know its limit but i know it is huge for a phone and over a distance the wifi is better than my playstation3's

never had a reboot i didnt do myself

amazing keyboard for a touch phone love swype but the regular one is great its accurate and speedy and its smarter than me and super fast to save my own words to

really does everything a decent laptop can

....its just a sexy phone

my only issuses have been no great alarm clock (even the ones in the market kinda suck they get confused when the phone is in silent mode)

and the music player is lame not really organized and not very customizable.

once in a while the pinch zoom can get wild like in the browser or google maps.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: highlights about my droid x
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

yeah i got launcher pro as well and im kinda let down a lot of people say its a must have app...im not sure why? the x has the 7 home screens and other than the widgets looking a little different they want you to upgrade anytime you try to customize anything in launcher pro .....a nice app for a phone that isnt already as nice as the x

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deifan8

I am in agreement with you on this - I was a Blackberry Curve user and I loved it - but this Droid X is the BOM.....I have had it for 2 weeks now and have not been able to put it down.  I have not had ANY issues with mine.  After reading all the issues with the update, I was afraid to turn mine off after the update, but I braved it out yesterday and turned it off - waited 15 minutes, booted right back up - no problems.  I have since downloaded Launcher Pro and like it fine enough and have the app organizer on it too...not sure Launcher pro is any better for me than the stock home screens....

I guess I am just lucky that this phone is a dream.....

0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

yeah i got launcher pro as well and im kinda let down a lot of people say its a must have app...im not sure why? the x has the 7 home screens and other than the widgets looking a little different they want you to upgrade anytime you try to customize anything in launcher pro .....a nice app for a phone that isnt already as nice as the x

0 Likes