help lost contacts
woodwind_86

So mad, for the longest time my phone wouldn't update..

And then all the sudden when we entered the new year my phone went crazy. It restarted itself twice and I lost all my contacts. I still have everything else on my phone and no contacts. And then when I go to back up assistant it is saying I only have two contacts when yesterday it said I had 88..

Grr, I don't like this.. still not updating and now lost all contacts.

0 Likes
Re: help lost contacts
woodwind_86

And now, I am getting a white HTC emblem and then it goes away and has a loading signal on it.. I don't understand what is going on...

0 Likes
kristianl

I also lost all my phone contacts yesterday. I have all my google contacts, but the ones saved on my phone are gone, and backup assistant claims I have 0

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello woodwind_86,

I know what an inconvenience it must be to loose your contacts. Have you tried logging in to Backup Assistant and check if your contacts are there? If you log in and don’t see your contacts please make sure you also check the trash. If they are located in the trash you would have to move them out of the trash, export them from Backup Assistant, import them to your Gmail and resync to your device. Kristianl, I also recommend you try this.

Woodwind_86, please provide more details on the symbol that's appearing on your device. Do you have a particular application open when you notice this symbol? Let us know so we can further assist.

0 Likes