hanging up on people? here's help
jnt
Hang up issue idea....

I usedto hang up on people daily but then I figured how not to do that anymore...

1) place call

2) once call has started, hit the little house symbol to go back to home screen and you won't hang up on people!!

3) once call is over, you can verify call stopped by sliding that top icon like line down that has all the symbols etc at the top of the screen and it will show a green phone if current call hasn't disconnected yet and you can hang up call yourself (like when other person has call waiting and it didn't disconnect your call when they switched over)...

Hope this makes sense and helps!! It was my life saver when my mom thought I was the one hanging up on her... lol
0 Likes
Re: hanging up on people? here's help
RonAnderson
Bluetooth
0 Likes
Not applicable
Or just hold the phone carefully so you don't accidently press any buttons. Not hard to do.
0 Likes
jnt
I posted this because I saw a lot of people experiencing difficulty with this...

I based my post on their not having bluetooth, as well as still having hang up issues no matter what they do positionally the phone...

This post was not for the fun of it... trying to share what I learned...
0 Likes
ontheroad
Contributor - Level 1

jnt - thank you for your original post.  Don't be discouraged by the handful of people who have to make a personal comment much of the time.  The majority of people on this forum are looking for help, a place to vent or offer assistance. 

FYI - My phone will hang up when I am using the speakerphone and not touching the screen.  This happens much more than the occasional dropped call. 

mariehs

Thank you.  Have been finding the droid great for email but pretty much useless as a phone due to the constant hangups.  Will try this.  But it's a lot of tapping and swiping if you need to use the phone in the car.

0 Likes