groups and contacts
Holly_SwordLily

ive been searching the verizon site and even talked to a representative however the question i have still has no answer, maybe you all can help. how many contacts can a single group hold? i wanted to put some people i hardly talk to all in one group is was about 145 contacts but the group did not add it when i selected done after checking all of them. this was a disappointment after all that. i know it has to be at least 20 since when you send an email/text it allows at least 20 people to be sent the same message (this may seem off topic however when you send text/email it will not have some contacts highlighted if there are to many people selected or it will not have any selected if you went way overboard say 50 people). so is there a certain number of contacts allowed per group or is this a phone issue? thanx for any help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: groups and contacts
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

Group Contact (includes Family Group Contact functionality if on a multi-line account)
If you require custom groups, up to seven groups of 20 members can be created and include mobile numbers (including non-Verizon Wireless numbers), landlines, and international numbers. Quick Contact is included with Group Contact and allows you to call multiple numbers for a single contact. Once one line answers all other lines drop. With Quick Contact create up to five groups of 20 members each.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

Group Contact (includes Family Group Contact functionality if on a multi-line account)
If you require custom groups, up to seven groups of 20 members can be created and include mobile numbers (including non-Verizon Wireless numbers), landlines, and international numbers. Quick Contact is included with Group Contact and allows you to call multiple numbers for a single contact. Once one line answers all other lines drop. With Quick Contact create up to five groups of 20 members each.

0 Likes
PureSteelHeart

Thank you. i thought it was 20.

0 Likes