gmail not pushing to phone anymore
mlemmens

my gmail account isnt auto pushing to phone anymore i have to go into account and do a refresh to get emails and have it set to auto push every 15 mins . Anyone else having this problem.

0 Likes
Re: gmail not pushing to phone anymore
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I assume you did the obvious stuff already?

- Reboot phone

- Confirm your Settings still are set to 15 mins. PULL time

- Battery Pull

0 Likes
mlemmens

yes and when i go into the data manager i cant even select on email anymore its grayed out  it only gives me social applictions  so i cant even go in and make sure its set to every 15 min pull and push i havent changed emails or anything setup diff just stopped working i also tryied going in and resetting up gmail account and it wouldnt let said that account is on your phone already,.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

What email APP are you using? the GMAIL one that came with the phone?  Maybe try K9 email app - just to test...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Try clearing the data from the gmail app and force close the app. Reboot and then open the gmail app. It will force a resync of gmail app.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mlemmens

Tried both of those things im using the gmail app to check gmail, still not working 

0 Likes
mlemmens

I have also tried uninstalling the app and that still didnt work my yahoo email accounts work just fine

0 Likes
LoydroidX
Contributor - Level 3

I've had a similar problem with my GMail almost since I've had the phone.  I may go for hours without any mail, but suddenly, I'll have a whole bunch come through...hours after they were sent.  Then there are times when I'll get my GMail almost instantaneously for days on end.  Can't figure out what's going on.  No settings changed.  Just something I've gotten used to...

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Try removing the email account and setting it back up. If you still experience this issue after removing and adding the account, please contact us for further assistance.

Thanks

0 Likes
LatachaM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks everyone for the replies. You may want to check your account settings in Gmail and make sure syncing for this account is not turned off. If syncing is off turn it back on and reboot your device.

Thank you, LatachaM_VZW

0 Likes