fed up with verizon
midgirly

im so getting fed up with verizon they say they put everything down in their system of every conversation u have with them but it is so untrue ive have soo many problems with thier phones when i talk to every rep or superviser they make agreements with u then when u talk to someone else they dont see what was agreed and they end up going against their words im so upset and disgurished with dealing with them its alright for them to record ur words but u cant record their words or agreements then theywant to charge u for things u dont agree about i have so many complaints its hard to list every 1 of them just keep in mind people they do not put things down in their system as they say they do so do what u have to do to back every conversation u have with them.

0 Likes
Re: fed up with verizon
pskyner

i plan on switching to Sprint once my contract is over. they dont even have unlimited plans anymore....glad i got grandfathered in before they made this ridiculous change. and thats true, i had an over usage amount cause i went overseas and i talked to someone who said i can do payment plans, then when i spoke to someone again, they basically had no idea what i was talking about. they're sure best at shutting your phone off quickly when you dont pay on time or starting your six months over again before you can charge purchases to your account.

0 Likes
Nelle08

<Duplicate post deleted for crossposting per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See for the original content.>

<This discussion will also be locked due to the age of thread.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Nelle08

they are suppose to make notes in your account but they are more about making money than clearly diclosing anything that does not work for them. unfortunately I know first hand as a Verizon employee how they handle sales people who misinform customers. I seen a guy get  a slap on the wrist for selling a customer an iphone so he can get upgrade credit to hit his quota after telling her Blackberry was going out of business. To me this seems like complete deception and grounds for termination. They hate for anyone to threaten their monopoly and had no response for his behavior but he is still there. They don't care about their customers they are a business. I pray they reap what they sow. in all these bad apples and scam artists they employ. Unfortunately consumers are so materialistic they continue to help verizon grow.

0 Likes