email on the X sucks
Pokerbroker

I had a G1 with T-Mobil and never had a problem since day 1 expect for the coverage. I switched to Verizon for the covarge and the newest, hottest piece of **bleep** on the market. I just spent a 1/2 hour on the phone with Verizon to try and fix my email set ups. All it did was wipe out my phone and set it to gound zero. I guess the 3 hours I wasted of the past weekend setting up my phone will be wasted again this weekend. Thing that is really frustrating is my email is still not working. I'm going to stop by my store and see if one of the store techs can help me out. After reading some of the blogs and trying some of the suggestion I still have not been able to set up my emails. My g-mail works fine but nothing else. As for getting a signal that I have even a text thats up for grabs. Some times it works and some times it doen't. I wish T-Mobil had better coverage, I would have never switched and would still be using my old but trusty G1.

0 Likes
Re: email on the X sucks
budone
Legend

You are within your thirty days, switch back to T

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

it's a new device. you'll have some kinks and quirks to work out. there will also be a learning curve. i'd suggest posting a help request here that specifically gives your problem. if you look back from earlier today, there is a thread (actually MANY on the forum) regarding email issues. most that i've seen have been resolved. i understand your frustration. i JUST got my email issue figured out. but if you post your specific issue, rather than just complaining about vzn or the device, you may actually get it resolved here.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Yeah the G1 is still and good phone.I love it and have had no problems on it really. Like someone said before you do have 30 days to try out the phone. If you are not happy just cancel everything. After the 30 days are up you'll have to pay an early termination fee. Best to get out now then later.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I am really surprised you are having issues, after reading forums I was thinking I would have ran into all kind of issues setting up my 6 accounts but to my suprise everything worked flawlessly, hopefully you can find someone to help you trouble shot your issue because if you are like me, I feel cut off from the world without my email.

0 Likes
Johnboy12

I am having no problems with gmail accounts.  I have two POP3 regular email accounts and cannot separate them on the widget.  I have to edit and change the "default" account to switch back and forth.  Pretty clumsy.  Any ideas would be helpful.

0 Likes
Breakthecycle2

Setting up the emails is one of the easiest features on the phone...any Android phone for that matter. PM, I will help you and get it running ASAP.

0 Likes