droid x ability to stream music to bluetooth
dchevalier

I was able to use superbtmono to stream music (pandora) from droid x to bluetooth, until gingerbread update.  Does anyone know of another app. that will work on droid x with gingerbread update installed?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: droid x ability to stream music to bluetooth
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I'm not sure what your problem is. Are you saying you no longer can PAIR to your Bluetooth headset? did you try just Unpairing and re-Pair the devices? I don't see where it is an APP issue, but rather a Bletooth issue that you're having. I also have the MotoRockr S505 and didn't have to do anything after Gingerbread installed (I didn't do a RESET).  Try that first and let us know. I use WinAmp, and other Streaming Apps - they all still work.  I uninstalled Pandora - it broke (on my phone) after GB; it was rebooting my phone. I haven't looked into whether there have been updates since July to it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
HappyJackDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

I have used just the standard Bluetooth capability of the phone to stream Pandora to a Motorola T505 MOTOROKR since the Gingerbread update.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I'm not sure what your problem is. Are you saying you no longer can PAIR to your Bluetooth headset? did you try just Unpairing and re-Pair the devices? I don't see where it is an APP issue, but rather a Bletooth issue that you're having. I also have the MotoRockr S505 and didn't have to do anything after Gingerbread installed (I didn't do a RESET).  Try that first and let us know. I use WinAmp, and other Streaming Apps - they all still work.  I uninstalled Pandora - it broke (on my phone) after GB; it was rebooting my phone. I haven't looked into whether there have been updates since July to it.

0 Likes