droid Motorola not working
tbay

I have had the droid (2) by Motorola for 1 month 3 days.  the first one would shut down and tell me the battery is low when I just charged it.  I took that one back and got a new one recently and this one shuts down by itself for no reason almost all day.  I called and complained and was told I have to get a like new phone.  I really don't have a choice but take the phone.  can anyone tell me if they have had similar problems.  very very very upset.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: droid Motorola not working
TampaAnthony

At least they are offering a like new phone.  I am on my second Droid and can not reliably receive email.  They basically begged me to wait for the December software upgrade, which took me past my 30 day window and did not solve my rmail problem.  Verizon phone tech support told me the store should replace my second Droid (a refurbished Droid) with either a new Droid or a BlackBerry, but the store is refusing.

0 Likes
Re: droid Motorola not working
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

tbay wrote:

I have had the droid (2) by Motorola for 1 month 3 days.  the first one would shut down and tell me the battery is low when I just charged it.  I took that one back and got a new one recently and this one shuts down by itself for no reason almost all day.  I called and complained and was told I have to get a like new phone.  I really don't have a choice but take the phone.  can anyone tell me if they have had similar problems.  very very very upset.

If you kept the same battery for all the phones, then really it sounds like a battery issue to me. I would suggest changing the battery instead.

0 Likes