Enthusiast - Level 1

my dial pad is green ... can I change the color

0 Likes
Re: dialpad
Wildman
Legend

kittybatz11 wrote:

my dial pad is green ... can I change the color

No, this was changed when the 2.2 update was installed, I couldnt take the look so I am using aTakephone... from here http://shsh.com/android/

device.png

0 Likes
kittybatz11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I like the blue color but my phone says its set to not install apps not from the droid market which is cool as I don't want to start doing that and end up crashing my new phone

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

You have to go to Settings/Applications and Check Unknown Sources and it will install then. The black is pretty smooth looking to.. I removed quick links from this shot but they are still on the dialer.

Black.png

0 Likes
kittybatz11
Enthusiast - Level 1

will it void my warranty

0 Likes
4x4van
Enthusiast - Level 1

Green?  Are you talking about the dial pad for making a phone call?  Mine's not green (yes, I have the 2.2).  Mine is still the same black that it's always been.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

No it soulfnt, I dont know why it would because it is a valid app but if you want to install from market it is there also. This is just the developers trial version that isnt on market. Type aTakephone on market and you can buy the full version.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

4x4van wrote:

Green?  Are you talking about the dial pad for making a phone call?  Mine's not green (yes, I have the 2.2).  Mine is still the same black that it's always been.

The Dialer when you are in a call is green...

4555.png

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

kittybatz11 wrote:

I like the blue color but my phone says its set to not install apps not from the droid market which is cool as I don't want to start doing that and end up crashing my new phone

Keep in mind that this does not change the in-call screen but it doesnt make it stand out as much.
0 Likes
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

I apologize but the default dial pad does not allow you to change the color. 

0 Likes