call or text coming in on home screen!!!! and Droid ringtone
momtoaa2

I wanted to know if it was possible to have the call or text that is coming in to be displayed on my home screen?? My phone rings but it does not tell me what it is...  Also I want to have that ringtone that says "Droid" but I cannot find it does anyone know how to get that??

0 Likes
Re: call or text coming in on home screen!!!! and Droid ringtone
Protege
Contributor - Level 1
I thought that the notification panel was used for this? On the droid 2 your calls take presedence over any app that you have open.

chomp sms, is an app that you can download from the market. That should do the job for your texting solution. I don't know of anything else for calls though.

you used to be able to download the ringtone from vzw.com/droid.
0 Likes
Re: call or text coming in on home screen!!!! and Droid ringtone
Holly_SwordLily

momtoaa2 wrote:

I wanted to know if it was possible to have the call or text that is coming in to be displayed on my home screen?? My phone rings but it does not tell me what it is...  Also I want to have that ringtone that says "Droid" but I cannot find it does anyone know how to get that??

calls and texts are displayed under the notifications tab that you slide down from the top of the screen but on the home screen itself im not sure.

if you mean you want caller id then ring go to settings>call settings>caller id read out>caller id then ring (make sure the little circle next to it is green)

the ringtone that says droid i know of a native one on the phone go to settings>sound>phone ringtone>droid incoming call (make sure the little circle next to it is green)

0 Likes