cache wipe
gej1
Contributor - Level 1

I am having GB issues an need to know what all you loose on your settings when you wipe cache completely?HELP

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: cache wipe
gej1
Contributor - Level 1
Sorry ineed to correct one of the issues I said my buttons work what I meant is none of my button lights work at all.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gej1
Contributor - Level 1

Let me add a little  info :First none of my button lights work.Second: under manage apps I am missing several motorola app. it just shows black on blue background when you try to look at app. there is nothing there.I am running adw.ex launcher.If you wipe cache under the boot up menue that you get to by holding power and home button what all will I loose .I am try not to have to do a factory reset  

0 Likes
gej1
Contributor - Level 1
Sorry ineed to correct one of the issues I said my buttons work what I meant is none of my button lights work at all.
0 Likes
Not applicable

I see you marked this issue as resolved. Are you still having this issue? Wiping cache erases data from that particular application only. 

0 Likes
Not applicable

This would be similar to clearing cookies from your internet browser. It does not erase information on your phone. You may need to sign into some apps (Facebook, Twitter, etc), but no data will actually be lost. I would not recommend wiping data from the boot partition because the phone needs these files to boot.

0 Likes