brand new droid 2 global there is a ? in the battery indicator
spoonz

hi i just got this droid 2 global last tuesday and today i noticed a ? in the battery indicator today. thinking it was odd i turned off and pulled battery, then put it back in. still there. when i put in the charger it tells me battery is not compatible with the phone. i switched batteries with my gf droid 2 global and the battery worked fine with hers, but her battery when put in mine still showed the ? in the indicator....plz help

0 Likes
Re: brand new droid 2 global there is a ? in the battery indicator
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
The ? indicates an issue with the battery, from your description it's hard to tell if you may have a bad battery or if it's an issue with the connection to your phone. Your best bet would be to tasked the phone back and get the whole thing replaced. If you do it before the new 14 day return window, you should be able to get a new replacement which would include a new battery. Beyond that, they may try to give you a refurb, which it's just as good as new, but normally doesn't include the battery or back cover. They will probably have you do a factory data reset first (menu> settings> privacy> factory data reset) so you may want to try that, but I have a feeling it won't help.
0 Likes
Re: brand new droid 2 global there is a ? in the battery indicator
spoonz

thank you for your help. like you said i doubt it is the battery itself because when i swapped batteries mine worked fine in the gf's phone but hers gave the same ? in mine. so your probably right just a connection error. i planned on going first thing in the monring to the store but was just checking to see if there was any solutions to this problem. so thank you

0 Likes