bluetooth problem in my 2009 infiniti coupe
brushworksart

HELP! NEED A FIX FAST....ONLY HAVE THREE DAYS TO RETURN THE DROID X OR THE ALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anybody have a fix for this problem:

Droid X will pair with the built in factory bluetooth in my car, the phone will ring on incoming calls (supposed to let the car speaker/ringer work but wont let it take over), I can answer the call on the steering wheel, I can hear the caller speak BUT.......THEY CAN NOT HEAR ME!!!!

I end up having to:

1. pick up the phone and

2. scroll accross to open, then

3. hit the phone icon,

4. THEN hit speaker phone......

and hope the phoine does not drop the call like it does 50% of the time!

Now thats at least 4 steps more than my good old Palm Treo 700m!

The problem is NOT WITH the Infinit coupe.......  every other phone connects. I am so frustrated that I called and ordered an LG Ally as a replacement......... now its an ANDROID as well and it works fine! I would like to keep the Droid X because other than this I love the phone.......and the LG Ally is much slower because of the different processor speeds.

Verizon says they have  not hadanybody else have this problem butIfind this hard to believe.

All of this WHILE DRIVING WITH A CLUTCH /6SP MANUAL TRANS!!!!!! dID i MENTION MY 2 YEAR OLD  GRANDDAUGHTER IN THE BACK SEAT (THAT IS WHAT MAKES THIS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE AND MOST OF ALL DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: bluetooth problem in my 2009 infiniti coupe
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

I have reviewed the compatibility of the Motorola Droid X and the Bluetooth for your Infiniti Coupe, and it appears that the support for your model car and device is pending.

The compatibility of the Bluetooth in the Motorola Droid X can be viewed on our website www.verizonwireless.com/support. Once on the page you can type in the search bar “Bluetooth”, which will give you several options on Bluetooth support. The best article listed will be "Bluetooth® Car Kit/Accessory Support Matrix"

Once you have selected the link you will need to select your model number and manufacture of the device. The link will take you to a .PDF file which will show the compatibility of Bluetooth with your handset manufacture (Motorola), and your car’s manufacture (Infiniti).

I have listed the link below for your convenience.

http://support.vzw.com/pdf/bluetooth_car_kit/droid_x.pdf **** Information regarding Bluetooth(R) capabilities for the cars listed below has been provided by the handset manufacturer, and has not been independently verified by Verizon Wireless.

I would recommend contacting the manufacture (Motorola) for any questions concerning the Bluetooth capabilities with your Infiniti Coupe. I have listed the link to the manufacture contact us section below:

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Contact-Us/Corporate

I hope this information was helpful.

0 Likes