anyone know when we get 2.2 froyo
wulf1C
Does anyone know when we are getting the update. I here Droid inc. is already getting it.
0 Likes
Re: anyone know when we get 2.2 froyo
admsteck

Late summer  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

The original Motorola Droid users have already got the update and now the HTC Incredible users are getting it. It seems Droid X will be next on the list

0 Likes
yellowcanary73
Probably by first of year. Smiley Happy
0 Likes
Chizel

It's almost fall....

0 Likes
deesee79

how bout we all collectively agree not to reply to these troll threads..........

people own these smartphones and obviously are computer savy enough to find the answer to this question a zillion and one places on the interweb.

or we can answer by saying you'll get the update when your phones says...."Hey update available....download me.......!!! "

0 Likes
GeekGuy

deesee79 wrote:

how bout we all collectively agree not to reply to these troll threads..........

people own these smartphones and obviously are computer savy enough to find the answer to this question a zillion and one places on the interweb.

or we can answer by saying you'll get the update when your phones says...."Hey update available....download me.......!!! "

I am not entirely sure that it is obvious that a lot of folks are computer savvy.  I think some people are lazy and dont bother to do a search; I think some have an idea that the worls revolves around them and it is ok to ask a question even if it has been asked and answered previously; and I think there are some that just like to cause problems.

I agree with you though that we should ignore these.

0 Likes
wulf1C
I thank you all for the replies. You have been a help.
0 Likes