ahhhhhh.
droid_user_123
Enthusiast - Level 2
I updated to Android 2.2 the night it was available.
I have seen absolutely no improvements in wifi, the system and etc.
My wifi drops constantly. I cannot make it through a video on the web/youtube that's only a minute long without my wifi dropping and a message popping up that says connection lost or the video stopping.
My phone is SUPER slow now. I mean, constant lag. Especially through my messaging app which I continuously delete messages from.
Hardware-wise, the paint around the edges of my phone is beginning to come off on its own. My phone makes a really weird noise whenever I grab it from the top like its about to fall apart. And to make everything worse, as I was taking out my battery--which I have to do about 5 times a day, my battery water-sticker thing pulled off as I was sliding the battery out. Does this mean my battery's warranty is voided?
Am I the only one having this many problems with this phone? I absolutely love this phone but I feel like everyday it gives me another reason to despise it.
Any suggestions as to what I should do? I've already done a reset, and it didn't fix anything. Should I try for a replacement?
Please help. Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
Re: ahhhhhh.
robimon7

it sounds like you use your phone ruggedly, did you buy a shock absorber case? did you get a anti scratch lens? how often do you drop your phone? was it refurb when you got it? As far as your wifi being slow, it's the 2.2, they will address the issue the next release, there are some work arounds but until the release comes out your going to have to bite the bullet.

0 Likes