adobe 10.1
jimmywayne
Enthusiast - Level 2
When will this update be available or am I missing something? I cannot stream pictures or video from applications that require. I get a notice note yet available to Droid??? How is that possible?
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: adobe 10.1
jimmywayne
Enthusiast - Level 2

My issue has been solved. Thanks to everyone who responded. However, let me tell how it went down. After I tried this and that and it did not work for me I called Verizon 800-922-0204 spoke to a person who informed me that it would be sometime before the end of the summer. She then told me that it was Motorola that pushes the update out not Verizon. I asked her what about the manual update online she asked if she could place me on hold and call Motorola after she returned she confirmed by end of summer. Then last night I went to use the phone and guess what it updated and I was able to get flash player 10.1 from app's right away. Thanks Verizon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable
It's available now. Download it from the Market.
0 Likes
Firebrand
Try powering down your phone and restarting. That just pushed the OTA update to my phone. However, I'm still waiting on Flash to show up in the market for me.
0 Likes
Firebrand
Update: Go to settings -> applications -> manage applications. Select the "all applications" tab at the top. Find "Market" and clear your data and Flash 10.1 will show up in the market. Warning: clearing data will remove your account info from the market.
0 Likes
DaveGX

This didn't even work forme, restarting the phone anyway, and I'm still stuckon build FRG01B, which from my undersatnding isthe reason why it doesn't show in the Market.  Dunno about the clear datat part, though.  I have a feeling i'm gonna end up callnig Motorola on this 1 cause I've been waiting and waiting on the OTA update, and still getting nothing.

0 Likes
rpdl62

Don't feel like the "Lone Stranger" there DaveGX - I have not received the update yet either. It WILL NOT SHOW UP IN THE MARKET until you receive the update. My wife received the OTA update early last week and immediately went to the Market and downloaded 10.1. Now she is able to enjoy live TV - while I continue to wait...

~ God Bless ALL ~

Rob62/rpdl62

0 Likes
rnrphoto98
Enthusiast - Level 2

Cool so I now have 10.1, where do you go to see live T.V.????

What else can you do with it now??

0 Likes
eddiejt

if you didn't get the second 2.2 frg22d update, flash won't show. up.

0 Likes
jimmywayne
Enthusiast - Level 2

My issue has been solved. Thanks to everyone who responded. However, let me tell how it went down. After I tried this and that and it did not work for me I called Verizon 800-922-0204 spoke to a person who informed me that it would be sometime before the end of the summer. She then told me that it was Motorola that pushes the update out not Verizon. I asked her what about the manual update online she asked if she could place me on hold and call Motorola after she returned she confirmed by end of summer. Then last night I went to use the phone and guess what it updated and I was able to get flash player 10.1 from app's right away. Thanks Verizon.

0 Likes
tmye73

Still waiting.  I called Verizon about tethering. I also asked about the update and 10.1.  He told me that it was inbedded in my phone and it wasn't something that I needed to download.  So frustrating getting the run around.  I wish I would just get the OTA!

0 Likes