a few droidx2 issues
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

well overall im highly pleased with my droidx2 no where near the issues i was seeing from the x. but im curious if anyone can help me with this first is the green notification comes on when my battery is at 90 percent every time not 100 and every few days when unplugging the charger ( it is the motorola usb charger not a universal) the phone locks up and requires a battery pull because the lock button also becomes inoperable this is with the wall and car chargers. also ive noticed several times when unlocking my phone the camera will be open as soon as i slide the lock. next the battery level is very inconsistant some days i can get 12 or 13 hrs some days 5 or 6 with the same use.

next is an issue ive seen since hurricane irene hit my area a few weeks ago that the 3g going out all of the time and constant alerts saying data connectivity lost. which never happened before is this a known network issue from hurricane damage in the the area or is this my phone?

0 Likes
Re: a few droidx2 issues
B33
Legend

hallcp1019 wrote:

well overall im highly pleased with my droidx2 no where near the issues i was seeing from the x. but im curious if anyone can help me with this first is the green notification comes on when my battery is at 90 percent every time not 100 and every few days when unplugging the charger ( it is the motorola usb charger not a universal) the phone locks up and requires a battery pull because the lock button also becomes inoperable this is with the wall and car chargers. also ive noticed several times when unlocking my phone the camera will be open as soon as i slide the lock. next the battery level is very inconsistant some days i can get 12 or 13 hrs some days 5 or 6 with the same use.

next is an issue ive seen since hurricane irene hit my area a few weeks ago that the 3g going out all of the time and constant alerts saying data connectivity lost. which never happened before is this a known network issue from hurricane damage in the the area or is this my phone?

Howdee Hall:  well on your charger your using the one that came with your X 2 is that right. or are you charging Via your computer. I've got the charger that came with my X but accouple months after i bought it i picked up the Dock for the X an it has a Very good an fast charging charger with it. An i also picked up a spare Moto charger for my X as well an i use them all the Time plus the fact they have a Longer Cord. an there not as stiff as that darn thing that was packed with the X.

Now on the service i'm a suming that if those towers were in the Direct path of Irean they might of sustained some Wind Damage they may or may not have been blown over as well on the towers here in our town there on a straight Poles with no guide Wires while the ones in the County are. But if those winds were strong enough no Tower is going to stand up to it.But i would check with Teck Hall because they can look on there Tower maps an if one has sustained Damage it will be Red flaged. As i was Told by a Teck some Time Ago. Take  care an i hope things get going for Ya. B33 

0 Likes
Re: a few droidx2 issues
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

thanks ill have to call and see what i can find out. and yes its the charger that came with it

anyone else know anything about the other issues?

0 Likes