Zagg Invisible Shield for Droid
droid31

Anyone using the Zagg Invisible Shield on their Droid? If so, how do you like it?  I just ordered one and hope it works well.

0 Likes
Re: Zagg Invisible Shield for Droid
fatalysis

I have it and and put it on as soon as I got the phone.  Zagg is the best display protector out there!

0 Likes
n0yxl
Enthusiast - Level 3

droid31 wrote:

Anyone using the Zagg Invisible Shield on their Droid? If so, how do you like it?  I just ordered one and hope it works well.

Yes. I have one on mine and I love it. Best invesment for your Droid -IMO. 

FYI: Right after you install it; it won't look that great. You'll probably see some micro bubbles and it won't be very transparert -don't worry, as long as you squeegy out the big bubbles it will turn out great after letting it sit 12-16 hrs after you install it. Don't put it in a case, let it sit out and air dry. There is also vids on youtube on installing these. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
sroach23

will it fit the multimedia station with this on it?

0 Likes
Packet
Enthusiast - Level 3

The shield is so thin, it really doesn't interfere with any cases.

0 Likes
Sztheday

Mine is in transit. I just picked up my Droid on Saturday morning but I can tell you my experience. I have used the invi-shield on every device I own or have owned since I put it on my video IPod, 5th generation 4 years ago. Still looks pristine, like brand new. It is on my corporate blackberry, my personal ITouch and highly recommend it to everyone with devices they want to keep new.

0 Likes
Paleogirl2003
Enthusiast - Level 1

mine is also in transit :smileyhappy:

I have IS on several devices, and they're wonderful

use protect20 coupon code for 20% off

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

there is a thread concerning the screen protectors and in one of the posts, there is a video of a guy that takes a sharp key to the screen. WOW. no scratches no damage. do we really need a screen protector for the screen?  because that stuff that will really scratch the screen will probably tear through the Zagg e.g. sharp edge of a metal sheet, rubbing the screen across a brick wall for 5 feet, tapping your 2 ct. diamond ring against the screen.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh2g7AIHdc8

thanks to meister for posting this link :manvery-happy:

0 Likes
bcg33478

Did anybody get the full body IS? Was it dificult to install and how does it feel? Thx

0 Likes
bronxbomber2726

Do you know if there is already some type of screen protection that comes with the droid?

On my last phone, the dare, i put on a screen protector not knowing that it came with one and wound up wasting 2 screen protectors.

I ordered the zagg shield, I just want to make sure I dont waste it by apllying it to another screen protector

Thanks

0 Likes