Your experience with Gingerbread
Initech_milton
Enthusiast - Level 3

So has anyone downloaded and installed Gingerbread and what's your experience?

0 Likes
Re: Your experience with Gingerbread
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
I would like to hear about others' experiences too.

Love your user name, btw. One of my favorite movies!
0 Likes
RRF1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I updated to gingerbread this morning so far i have not noticed any difference may take more use to be able to notice any difference

0 Likes
Initech_milton
Enthusiast - Level 3
I couldn't resist so went ahead and installed it. Can't tell any difference except a few minor changes. No change in signal strength. At least it didn't seem to have screwed up anything.
0 Likes
krazyken0

Where can I get the GB update to see if it works?

0 Likes
Axised

I seem to have lost my alarm clock....   tried different widgets / skins / clocks.....  NO ALARM

0 Likes
Anthonator96

krazyken0 wrote:

Where can I get the GB update to see if it works?

Go to settings, scroll down all the way to software update, then check new. It will search for new updates and it will find GB then go ahead and download it. Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Midnight_Blue

Same here. I have created a thread on this topic.

Check your Apps screen. Do you still have a Clock App? Mine is missing.

0 Likes
cactusjumper
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now, I would have thought that the testing teams would surely have noticed the Alarm Clock disappearing!! Seems like it would pretty obvious.

I was going to update to Gingerbread as I have low signal reception (lucky to get 2 bars but mostly 1 bar or none), but after reading the update did not seem to help that problem I haven't yet updated, I think I may wait awhile. I have only had this phone since yesterday.

I returned the Samsung Fascinate due to problems after it's Froyo update. Sure hope this update works out better. I would hate to be stuck with a bad phone for 2 years, since I cannot return this one for another, used my only one exchange per upgrade for the Incredible 2.

cactusjumper

HTC Incredible 2 running Froyo 2.2.1

0 Likes
losvaldez55
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you have the clock widget on one of the screens, you can get to the alarm app just by clicking on the HTC clock widget.

0 Likes