You want customers
creator69
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not that anyone from verizon will read this but here we go. I've been a long time customer and every year my phone bill goes up and up because of all the "necessary" changes you feel are needed so you can make more money, meanwhile your customers struggle in an already hurting economy. The one thing i am asking and it would bring you more customers is Why when I pay for data do I have to then pay again to use that data how i want? I think if you were to offer free wifi tethering you would get a lot of new customers. And even offer a say a "bucket" data plan say i want data on my tablet and phone and my wife's phone I could get a plan of say 20g and use it how I need too. instead of paying for 3 seperate data plans. Now I don't own a tablet but others do and it is the point i'm trying to make. this having to pay for data on 3 or 4 or 5 seperate devices is a joke. Help your customers out and you may even get new ones.

0 Likes
Re: You want customers
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There has been talk of offering family data plans. At this point, Verizon isn't offering that option. If you have a smartphone, then you are required to have a data plan on the active smartphone(s).

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: You want customers
creator69
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand the fact that you have to have a data plan on a smart phone but we as customers should not have to pay 30-50$ a pop for each device. especially tablets. That is like getting internet at home and the ISP charging for each computer you use on it. I'm just suggesting having a bucket plan of GB and being able to use it how ever you desire so I could use on my phone or my wifes phone and if i had a tablet I could use it on there or I could teather a computer and use it there as well.