Yahoo Mail Not Updating and Receiving Text Messages Sporadically.
sancat61
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having problems with my Yahoo email updating correctly. I have followed the steps to set the account up when I purchased the Incredible 2 (4 days ago). It worked beautifully for 2 days. Then the mail stopped working. I have removed the battery and restarted the phone and have followed solutions prescribed in other threads on this forum to no avail.

Also, today I texted my daughter who is always on text and responds promptly and never received a reply. I was at work so I assumed she was busy and didn't think anything of it until I asked why she didn't respond and she said she did. I really need my texting to work as I will be out of town and it will be a primary communication with the group I will be with.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Mail Not Updating and Receiving Text Messages Sporadically.
MostlyALurker
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you using the native mail client? If so, this is a known issue. Download the Yahoo Mail app or another mail app and use that instead.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Mail Not Updating and Receiving Text Messages Sporadically.
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Good recommendation, MostlyALurker! Sancat61, if you need any additional assistance with this issue, please contact me directly with a personal message. Thanks!

0 Likes