X wont play mp3, online audio, or google listen items-basically all audio except for notifications
bryada

I updated to Froyo the day it came out and have had no problems until the last 2 weeks.  Everything will be fine then suddenly I get error messages saying that the audio cant be played on mp3's, podcasts, streaming online audio, everything.  If I shut down and restart it will be ok for a day or so then it starts up again.  

I know the Verizon answer will be to do a hard reset and lose everything on the phone since that is their solution to every question on here.  Does anyone else have any other rational ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: X wont play mp3, online audio, or google listen items-basically all audio except for notificatio
droidnoid
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here, although mine worked with Froyo for a while.  My solution was to go back to my ipod touch.  I know that's not a good solution, but I'm tired of all the quirky little things about android and blur.  I'm tired of fixing things.  It should "just work."

When vz gets the iphone and my dx contract is up, guess what I'm getting?  It will not be another android phone.  Why?  Because Apple products "just work."

0 Likes